Hot Docs: Night Of All Nights
(TORONTO, ON) – Night of All Nights is a bit naughty. It reveals the secrets of long lasting marital relationships from Japanese, German, Indian, and same sex American spouses. It amounts to amusing marital eavesdropping.
Lighthearted music and plasticine animation further lightens the atmosphere.
If you are searching for something terribly serious you may find it here, although your appreciation may only come from 50 years of marriage. The younger generation might not understand the concept of a long-term commitment.
Interesting relationship stories, but if we all try to sum up what holds a relationship together for so many years, I think we might learn from this documentary.
- A sense of humour
- Ignoring eccentricities
- Immediate sexual attraction
- Courage against family intolerance
- Ability to recall humorous bonding incidents
- Ability to overlook annoying habits of spouse
- The ability to accept imperfection